Brown & Brown Insurance introduces – The Short Take on COVID-19 video series featuring their National Clinical Leader Dr. Louise Short, MD, MSc.
These periodic, 10-minute videos will address common employee FAQs based on the current COVID-19 landscape. The series will address relevant and timely updates on the COVID-19 climate, vaccine guidelines and help address vaccine hesitancy.
Here to Help Find Your Solution
COVID-19 Vaccine Landscape & Evolving Return to the Workplace Strategies - May 7th
COVID-19 Myths, Facts & FAQ - March 18th
COVID-19 Vaccine Update for Employers (February 12th)
- COVID-19 Employer Vaccine Overview – 01.27.21
- Fundamentals of the No Surprises Act – 01.29.21
- COVID-19 Relief Bill: Temporary Changes to DCAP and FSA Rules – 01.29.21
- Optional FFCRA Paid Leave Tax Credit Extension – 01.29.21
- Employer Vaccine Overview – 01.29.21
- COVID-19 Relief Bill FAQ – 01.29.21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update – 02.05.21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update – 03.02.21
- Lasting Impact of COVID-19 by Generation – 03.16.21
- COVID-19 Resource Directory
- COVID-19 FAQ: Vaccination Myths and Facts – 05.06.21
- Screen, Test, Trace & Immunize Guide for Employers – Fall 2021
- COVID-19 Key Considerations for Employers – April 2021
- COVID-19 Delta Variant Impact on Organization Vaccination Strategy – July 2021
- Infection Control In Workplace – July 2021
- Long COVID – The Lingering Pandemic – July 2021
- Employee Benefit Compliance Issues for Various Vaccine-Related Wellness Programs – August 2021
- Mandating the COVID-19 Vaccine – August 2021
- Biden Executive Order Regarding Mandatory Vaccines – September 2021
Please be advised that any and all information, comments, analysis, and/or recommendations set forth above relative to the possible impact of COVID-19 on potential insurance coverage or other policy implications are intended solely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as legal advice. As an insurance broker, we have no authority to make coverage decisions as that ability rests solely with the issuing carrier. Therefore, all claims should be submitted to the carrier for evaluation. The positions expressed herein are opinions only and are not to be construed as any form of guarantee or warranty. Finally, given the extremely dynamic and rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, comments above do not take into account any applicable pending or future legislation introduced with the intent to override, alter or amend current policy language.
We Are Here to Help
We understand that the only constant is change, and we are dedicated to looking ahead for opportunities to best serve our customers in an ever-changing industry.